The Houston Design District & The Houston Design Center Presents:
MAM Christmas Share Toy Drive
November 14th – December 7th
Please bring a new, unwrapped TOY or Blanket to participating studios or Showrooms. Look for a decorated donation box.
The annual MAM Christmas Share Program spreads the joy of the holidays by providing toys, gift cards, and warm blankets to hundreds of needy children in the area. Their families struggle to provide food and basic necessities for their children, often without enough left over for rent and utilities.
How the Christmas Share Program works:
Your Toy Donations + Parents Shopping = Holiday Joy for Children!
Participating showrooms collect donations of new toys, blankets, and gift cards through December 7th.
MAM picks up donation boxes on December 8th filled with new toys, blankets, and gift cards to stock in their stores called The North Pole and The South Pole.
Families are invited to “shop” for their children during a scheduled time. Volunteer “Elves” are on hand to help parents make selections. Parents get to surprise their children with gifts specifically selected for them! Teens are given a fun $25 to $50 gift card! And each child receives a warm blanket, too!
- Toys should be new and unwrapped with an approximate retail value of $15-$50.
- Blankets should also be new and unwrapped, with minimum twin size.
- Gift Cards for Teens preferred from Target or Walmart.
- Please attach extra batteries when required to operate a toy.
- Please avoid stuffed animals, board games, gaming systems/computer games.